FAQ about Venue8600
Venue8600 provides a perfect environment for a variety of meetings and social events and we would love to work with you.
With great flexibility and 29 room combinations, we offer space for anything from board meetings, art auctions and award ceremonies to sales launches, town halls and seminars.
Wedding receptions, networking events, mixers or birthday celebrations easily flow from our café/lounge to the patio, to our lovely rooms and back. Have a new idea? We’d love to hear about it.
Our wonderful and exclusive on-site caterer, Café Pranzo, provides food and beverages for your meeting or event needs as we do not allow food or beverages to be brought into the facility. Working with your budget, they are happy to provide customized or sample menus to choose from to assist in making the process easy for you. They also handle all the bar or mixer needs for our guests.
We are all about simplicity here at Venue8600. Once availability is confirmed and you want to move forward, we send out a simple industry standard contract and require a 50% deposit to guarantee the space into our system. Final payment is required 14 days prior to your event.
We offer a 3-tier pricing structure based on 2, 2-4 and 4-8+ hour rates for our ballrooms and 29 combinable rooms. Because of that mix, it is difficult to quote rates without learning more about your needs. If you know your meeting or event requirements, please click below and we can provide a price quote and check availability if you also know your date. In general, pricing ranges from $195 to $4500 depending on your timeframe and needs specific to your room setup. From comfortable tables and seating to a beautiful environment, we promise to provide a flawless and turnkey experience.
We offer over 225 complimentary and easy access parking spaces. We can also offer Valet services if requested. Need bus transportation for your group? We’ve got you covered with great partners to refer you to for transportation needs.
If you need hotel information, we have many nearby. We are happy to share these partnerships, locations, and contacts with you. Just ask us.
- High speed Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- We provide charging stations throughout the building.
- We offer an infused water bar to all our guests.
- Space and room sizes vary in size and can accommodate a wide variety of groups sizes and needs from 10 – 300 (and even more depending on your flow).
- We are open 7 days a week based on your needs, but we are not open on major holidays.
- Café Pranzo is our onsite eatery open to not only our guests but to the public for breakfast and lunch on Monday’s through Friday’s from 8 am to 2 pm! It’s a great spot with a cool vibe, free wi-fi, and music. Come on over and meet a client, do a bit of work or just chill and enjoy our awesome atmosphere.